Thursday, January 14, 2010

The first of many

Well gentlemen welcome to the newest blog out on the market...

This is where we will have an open forum of discussion that will determine what is the best case of action regarding my recent engagement...

My hope is that as the time for the wedding draws near we can discuss bachelor party, tuxes, things to know, whatever and anything that comes to mind!

Please keep it clean for the most part and lets try to keep the embarrassing pictures of me off the blog if at all possible...

Pretty much just have fun and I am honored that you all have decided to be a part of my big day (getting hitched)!

Hope to see more posts soon!

Nic

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Nice idea! I'm honored, weddings between 2 believers are such an awesome thing to be a part of because it is such a witness, and such a time of true meaningful joy! Sounds cheesy but hey, it's true! I'm stoked for you pledge bro!

    - Jeremy aka. Scrum : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHHHHHH!!!

    O. M. G.

    Ditto what scrummy said.

    ReplyDelete